March 28 2023
Learn all about the Cirra High Impact Sports Bra, our most supportive sports bra.
The Cirra High Impact Sports Bra is made entirely with our compressive DreamSupport fabric.
The DreamSupport sports bra fabric provides maximum support and compression where you need it, without restricting movement or breathing. Our fabrics truly feel like a second skin and are able to provide support while being extremely lightweight.
The texture in the DreamSupport fabric also has performance benefits -- it is designed to pull moisture away from the body for quick drying characteristics. Quick-drying fabrics used in a sports bra help to improve thermoregulation while exercising, overall comfort, and reduces chafing.
Because our fabrics are made from premium woven fabric, they maintain their shape and structure after repeated use and washing. Lume Six sports bras won't bag out over time.
The Cirra High Impact Sports Bra is designed to maximize support and compression in a comfortable and enjoyable way during high impact activities.
The high support is created by our performance fabric combined, an overall compressive fit.
The Cirra High Impact Sports Bra is higher cut at the front neck and sides, creating wrap around compression across the entire chest area. This helps to control movement in all directions. This is combined with wider straps and racerback that contribute to comfort for your neck and shoulders.
This 3-dimensional compression creates a high impact sports bra that feels supportive and lightweight without being overly cumbersome. We don't think you should feel like you have to be in a crazy contraption to get the support you need.
The Cirra High Impact Sports Bra features all of our standard Lume Six comfort-focused features. These elevate the experience while being active and make the sports bra feel like it disappears on you. We believe you shouldn't be distracted or irritated by your sports bra. A great sports bra supports you without distraction.
- Alleviate Straps Designed to be comfortable for your shoulders and neck...our Alleviate sports bra straps are engineered to lay flat so they won't bunch up and create pressure points on your shoulders. This allows for even distribution of weight and maximum comfort
- Streamline Seams Created to be smooth and comfortable on your skin...our Streamline bonded seams minimize irritation by removing thread that can be abrasive and cause discomfort and chafing. The seamless construction makes the sports bra feel like it disappears on you.
- Halo Elastic Band Engineered to lay flat for a foundation of support...After designing and testing countless versions, we finally developed a band that lays flat while you're being active. Having consistent structure here without collapsing is important for creating the support needed while exercising.
- Breezeway Front Ventilation Strategically placed breathability where you need it most...the front of our sports bras have only a single layer of material allowing for maximum airflow and breathability in a high-heat area.
- Support Seams Wrap-around support and compression...the seams on the lower front part of our sports bras were created to improve the under-bust fit by lifting and creating wrap-around compression from underneath.
We believe in having options. There is no one size fits all with sports bras. People have so much variety in the activities they do, personal preference, body shapes and sizes, and breast tissue composition. For this reason, all our sports bras including the Cirra High Impact Sports Bra have a couple of unique options, meant to tailor to your needs.
Mix and Match Band and Cup Sizes!
One common fit issue for sports bras is the feeling that fit is good in one area, but not quite right in another area. To solve this, we have extended sizes so you can find the perfect fit.
For example, we have size medium (medium chest/medium band), also available in extended sizes:
- medium chest/small band
- medium chest/large band
...and so on for each size.
Sewn-In Light Lining or Unlined
Who likes removable padding? No one we know! We believe women prefer one or the other depending on their climate and coverage needs. We offer two unique versions when choosing your sports bra:
1. Lightly lined (sewn in to help conceal headlights)
2. Unlined (for the ultimate lightweight sports bra)
Sewn-in Light Lining: Available in all styles & colors
Unlined: Available in all styles, black color only
From the Founder...
"The Cirra High Impact Sports Bra changed my life. As a 36D-DD, I had always struggled to find a sports bra that worked for me while running. I experienced a lot of pain and discomfort over the years, especially in my neck and shoulders. I had soreness in my ribcage and hated how high impact sports bras felt like over-built contraptions.
My first run in the Cirra High Impact Sports Bra, I remember this incredible feeling of freedom. I couldn't believe it...finally a sports bra I could run in without being uncomfortable the entire time! After so many years struggling, it was amazing. I want everyone to feel that kind of happiness, joy, and freedom from their sports equipment. Women deserve better sports bras and we shouldn't put up with the bad ones that are out there."
-Margaux Elliott, founder
Now you know all the details about our Cirra High Impact Sports Bra! If you have any additional questions, please reach out to our team.